LIFTING AND TRANSPORTING DEVICES
Vertical elevators - designed for the transport of bulk materials in the vertical direction:
The performance of elevators is:
- Ordinary design (with rubber band or chain)
- Performance for the food industry
- Special design (for the purpose of use in abrasive and other aggressive spheres)
Conveyor belts - conveyor belts are used where it is necessary to transfer a certain quantity of material to a certain distance.
They are intended for the transport of bulk materials as well as the remaining materials, individual parts or packages.
Conveyor belts can be made as follows:
- Straight horizontal design
- Oblique design
- S –performance
- Open or closed variant
Transport worms - used for transporting many bulk materials of different granulations. They can be used for the transport of material in a horizontal or inclined position.
- Trough performance
- Pipe design
We manufacture them from materials:
- Plain construction sheet
- Stainless steel sheet (stainless steel)
- Anticorrosion plate (hardox, nickel)